I would love to see a dedicated solution to "Resistance Tetris"

One of the most consistently frustrating and annoying things for me in loot driven games is finding what should be an awesome upgrade that I can’t actually use because of a Resistance conflict in that slot.

For example, a new pair of boots is stronger in every way than my current boots, but it has Fire resist and my current ones have Cold resist. If I equip them, now I have way too much Fire and not enough Cold. Meanwhile, my gloves and belt have Fire resist but would be very hard to replace with similar-but-Cold-resist. I am no longer excited about this otherwise exciting drop - I am sad/frustrated.

While Chaos Glyphs exist as a way to try flipping the resist to something else, they do a poor job of solving the problem because they are too random and can only be used on <T5 affixes.

It would be nice if there was some system, glyph, whatever, that was more workable for shuffling resistances around.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.