I need your Terminology

I’d like to expand the CGG’s Terminology section, which is very limited at the present time. It explains any terminology one may find unique to this game (though it doesn’t have to be). So if you’ve ever read something in-game and thought “what the heck does that mean”, then I’d like to hear it.

Please list it below and, preferably, where I can find it in-game – such as “within [insert mastery] passive tree”, or “within [insert skill name]”, or “on [insert item name]” or wherever – so I can gather the information needed, if available.

If it’s explained elsewhere in the game guide it probably won’t make it into this section, but I can figure that out.

Thank you for contributing.

1 Like

I think it would be really helpful if a visual reference of where “Nearby” is in relation to a character could be added, if possible.

Example

I hope this is not the wrong place for such a suggestion.

2 Likes

Very good idea!
I’d like to see the term “chance to” clarified when it reads “Enemies have a chance to dodge” for example. What is “a chance”? 35%? Other?

2 Likes

I suspect that probably depends on the monolith & the depth.

Yeah the Enemy Modifiers, in general, use a lot of terminology I could add. Certainly a good place to look for sure. Thanks for the suggestion.

I imagine I’ll have to ask the dev’s for some of these answers.

1 Like

Naaaaaaaaaaaah. It’ll be fine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.