I made a tool to view the Bazaar directly from your Browser

I’ve been working on making a web version of the Bazaar, and it’s finally here : Last Epoch Bazaar

Right now it has the main filters ( gold, level, class and rarity ) and more will be added soon.

Please let me know what you guys think.

19 Likes

This is amazing work though and am excited to see where it goes!

I would love it if EHG worked with you to figure some way to integrate this so that you can actually purchase it if you are online or maybe some kind of code or number that you can type into the Bazaar and find the item found on the tool.

It doesn’t seem to say if it’s Legacy or Cycle, or provide an option to choose.

1 Like

An easy change you could make is not repeat the same mistake EHG did and set the sort option to cheapest by default, since that will be the one most used.

3 Likes

Holy God, thanks so much.

Great job. I hope you will add “Shred armor on hit” to your future filter. I wrote EHG about it, but no result.

Even though I’m CoF, I may dabble in MG next cycle and will 100% be using this.

What an amazing tool for the community, thanks so much for the hard work put into this <3

2 Likes

Hey, this is great. I looked at the API from “inside the game”, and thought this is something EHG wouldn’t want accessible from the outside. Did EHG give you an API key/docs, or are you just making the calls yourself?

If it’s the latter, EHG might actually decide to limit the API, seeing as it’s pretty much “access what you want” right now.

This is pretty awesome. I didn’t go MG this cycle, I most likely will for Cycle 2. Very cool!

Looks nice. Good job!
I’m CoF, but i checked the market anyway :slight_smile:
I would add text search to find particular unique. Right now i had to filter with level to find a unique i wanted to see.
I guess affix filter will come later?

Need default sorting “Gold: Low to high”. And waiting affix filter) Using this site everytime i play LE.

Bravo. This is brilliant!
I’ll be bookmarking this immediately.

Absolutely brilliant. Well done!

Finally I can play MG without spending most of the time running between stalls to price check items. LeLOGIN

Your website has no ads. There will be many users, and you’ll have to play for servers. Do you have a patreon or something else to support you?

How did you do it, magician? I though there is no API for the bazaar. I knew, that if devs continue being stubborn, someone will make a third party tool. Now we just wait for someone to make Awakened LE trade integrated with your site to price check items with a few clicks, and a good loot filter somehow.

A few suggestions.

• Add automatic focus on the text box when clicking on Search for items button.
  • Add some way to search for uniques without selecting the base type.
  • When you will add affix filters, add an option to set a specific roll value, including uniques. So that it will be easier to find items with good rolls (mainly for idols and uniques, that have hundreds of pages to browse).
  • Load more button instead of pages
  • Ideally, I would like to see weighted sum implemented, it’s so difficult to find good exalted items without it. And savable search queries, so that I can make a complex query for an exalted item and look from time to time, if new items appear.
  • Some way to copy item price without commas, by clicking on it. So that I can copy an paste it in-game to find items.
1 Like

Awesome!

Looks like it’s busted.