I lost my armor after logging in

Processing: Capture d’écran (1).png…
Hello

I completed one echo then decided to take a break. When i cam back i noticed in character selection no armor at ALL . It was a good on a +3 wraith my speciality +2 dread shade 1 resist that i dont remember and T5 armor %.

Loosing an item for no reason it for me really frustrating so please do something or im gonna quit and report that flaw to every single community. I like the game I want it to be succesfull , So please sow some customer service and find out what the H happen there. An please dont take a month to reply !! ty. I have no idea if my account is here or in steam if you need more info plz send me a msg

Good day (Mine was until this event ruin everything !!!)

Darthflop

Could you upload the log file from when this happened.

Sorry maybe i did not post a the right place im on steam so i think they have my file is it possible ? Do i need to make a thicket there ?

Note: EHG has no access to your savegames or any of the files - i.e. they have no way to restore anything - they simply dont have any copies of your files to do so. Everything is currently offline amd will be until online MP is launched. If you are using Steam, then you may have Steam Cloud saves enabled which would make a copy of your savegames but EHG still doesnt have access to this. And its important to remember that this game is in Beta and things can and do go wrong sometimes…

As to your problem…

Its a bit difficult to understand from your description - from what it seems like, you were playing, then stopped playing and closed the game… Then you started it again and noticed that your char had no armour on in the character selection screen?

If this is correct, I must admit I have never heard of this happening before - i.e. someones armour was just missing on next login…

There have been incidents where someone would play for a while and then the game crashed and didnt save progress OR where a savegame was incorrectly syncd by Steam - i.e. Steam restored an older savegame so when the person played again, the last things they had/did/progess were missing…

There is also an issue (something I did myself by mistake when I first started playing) with unequiping gear by mistake (wrong mouseclick) when using the Forge/Shop - I must have lost a dozen items before I realised I was doing it. I cannot remember how many times I found a missing item in the Forge or in the Buyback section of the Shop.

Is your characters level still correct - i.e. its JUST the armour missing or could it be an older version of your char?

Please post the player.log as Llama8 commented - if something went wrong, then its possible that this file will contain debug information that might explain what happened.

Well now that im more calme I might as click by accident and removed my armor because i have some nerve damage and sometime i get some muscular spasm. if i had removed my armor and it was in my mouse when i left would it be lost ? Im not sur about that because sometime i dont even notice the spasm or feel them .

If it is the case that is unfortune, it is not the game excepted you guy should add a button for locking our inventory it is way to easy to miss click something by accident (i noticed how easy you remove a pieceopf equipment and without being aware) and exchange the gear and also one for the abilities bar, Im probably not the only person with that kind of problem or incident

It is sad if that what happened it was a t3 wraith :frowning: I will probably never get another one. I still have my old one T2 but no dread shade skill on. All because of prescribed medecine for pain that has injure my nerve badly

Sorry for your time an my behavior I will manage with my other armor but plz add those lock for people that click too much or get too nervous and sometiem change bar skill.

Have a nice day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.