I have doubts about monoliths

Hello people, i’m relatively new to the game and been doing empowered monoliths. I don’t know if i’m doing something wrong, but do i really have to farm 900 stability every time i kill the boss, just so i can kill it again? I run each node by just completing the mission and going to the next one, to maximize rewards, but i need to run several just to kill the boss that drops an item that i need (the gloves of elder husk). Is there a better way to do it or is it really a flawed mechanic? Because it is extremely boring.

Second question: After empowering monoliths, the only way to increase corruption is by defeating that miniboss and thus gaining 4-5? Is there a way to increase by a higher amount?

You need to get 900 every time yes, its unfortunate. As it makes target farming harder then it should.

Yes only way to increase corruption is slaying shade of orobos. Now you can do it after stacking it up 4-5 times, i do NOT recommend it. Shade of orobos has many versions and he can one shot you very easily. You dont want to loose hours of progress, or even worse a DC which causes you to just get erased.

Thx for the reply, it really is unfortunate because 900 is just too much. Or they need to decrease the amount or increase the amount you receive by a considering amount.

Also, how do i stack the shades?

Just keep killing the monolith boss. Each kill gives 1 shade of orobos. Just keep in mind that if you die to orobos you loose the orbs.

For clarity: shade of orobos is a mini boss found in an echo

Monolith boss is the one you fight when bar is full

1 Like

Well, thx again

1 Like

By getting 900 stability and defeating echo boss heh.