I had to gave up running the Temporal Sanctum

I don’t mind being required to run the dungeon everytime I want to use the Eternity cache, but my total conclusion rate of the dungeon must be around 15-20%. Usually my screen simply freezes when descending into a new level or the dungeon skill on the D button simply stops working. As a hotfix the devs could at least provide an alternative way to use the Eternity cache, as this is a very important mechanic for the endgame and pretty essential for those that do no join the Merchant’s Guild

2 Likes

I’ve noticed it with my first key that I was deliberately hunting to skip the campaign on my first season character. The bug is pretty much what you described and in addition I had no cds on my skills and no mana cost so it seemed at first like a server disco. 80% chance to encounter that bug sounds extremely awful. Are there no fixes in sight?

I’m not sure. But I had a better look in the forums and definitely we are not the only ones reporting this, so hopefully this is taken as a priority

Not sure if the last hotfix was targeted to resolve the temporal sanctum issue but now I’m getting a server disco instead of the freeze. Honestly, this is really frustrating because I couldn’t complete a single temporal sanctum so far and I’m just losing keys for nothing.