I found a Transcriber's Graver during leveling - is it worth building around?

Has anyone used this while leveling? It seems to want to force you to use Volcanic Orb + Glyph of Dominion + Flame Rush, with the Flame Rush skilled to cast both of the other 2.

It seems…ok, but not great, but I am new to the game so I’m sure I’m not building it right.

Has anyone built around this? What skill points should I be putting into these skills to make a viable build around this weapon?

edit: btw I am a runemaster and this is the first runemaster-specific Unique I’ve found, so I figured it would probably be good enough to use while leveling.

It is a very interesting item for sure.
It is not straight forward and I would not recommend it unless you have a lot of experience with LE.

You will not find a lot of other people that have done something with it so you are really on your own.

I did try a couple of variations and it was OK.
I don’t like Mage or Runemaster that much, so it was not enough to keep me engaged.

I personally wanted to make the best use of the Glyph of Dominion Unique affix. This forces you to play Runemaster, because it is a Runemaster exclusive skill. This will deny the opportunity to DW.
This means we lose a lot of flat spell damage from a Wand or Scepter. The flat base damage on the sword is very low. I could only make it adequately work with 1 LP and Crafting Flat Spell Damage on it (1H Sword are the only weapon type that can have flat spell damage as an affix).

It was incredibly fun, Glyph of Dominion literally covered 3/4 of the screen.

If you don’t want to use the Gylph of Dominion Unique Affix and only care for the Flame Rush or Volcanic Orb Unique Affix I highly recommend going Spellblade and Dual Wield this item with a Wand or Scepter. This should be a lot more straight forward.