I finally created a Chance to Find Potions Build! With Bees!

WARNING: this is a fun-oriented build, and is not designed to push maximum corruption, arenas, T4 Julra or any of that. If you’re looking for a break from the minmaxing, and want to try something that’s just utter nonsense, this is the build for you.

Do you like burning things? With explosions? And Zombies? And… BEES? And have it all work off of … POTIONS ?

Then this is the build for you!

Introduction
Yes, ladies and gentlemen and others, at long last I have finally found a build that actually works using Last Epoch’s potion mechanic that isn’t just a gimmick. I actually stumbled over the build accidentally as I was trying to put together a Bee build, and the other pieces just fell into place on their own by sheer luck.

Build Overview
The Build centers around 4 Uniques: Firestarter’s Torch, Hive Mind, Elecoe’s Abandon, and Kelthan Blasting Agent. You glide into battle on your Falcon with Aerial Assault, drop a Decoy which explodes with Bees, and then light those Bees on fire.

Typical Skill Rotation
Here’s a few details about everything which happens (which is totally bonkers):

• Aerial Assault drops 3 Umbral Blades which spin and deal Shadow Daggers. These hit frequently, applying Ignite and Spreading Flames. It also drops 2 patches of Caltrops which bleed and slow, applies Frailty on what it hits, and restores some mana. If it kills, it also leaves a Shadow behind.
  • You then drop a Decoy which instantly explodes (no wait time), applying stacks of ignite, shredding Fire Resist, applying more Frailty and releasing the Bees. It leaves a Shadow behind.
  • You then throw your Fiery Acid Flask at your Bees/their target. This ignites the Bees making them apply Ignite stacks. It also shreds more Fire Resistance. If you have Shadows from the previous two steps, they huck Flasks also. Bonus!
  • But wait, there’s more! Your armor will also toss an extra Flask by consuming a potion! Double the fun!
  • Then, your Falcon swoops in and - you guessed it - throws more Fiery Acid Flasks.
  • But wait, there’s more! Your Armor triggers on the Falcon’s Flasks as well, throwing extra flasks and consuming extra potions!
  • But wait, there’s more! Your Belt will trigger on Every Potion Consumed (by you or your falcon), creating Volatile Zombies which rush out and explode, applying more ignites and Spreading Flames.
  • You can then clean up what’s left with Falcon Strikes with 16% Kill Threshold.

For survivability, it mixes Block, Dodge and Glancing Blow, along with just enough ward (this is NOT a crazy 20k+ ward build) to absorb the hits that get through to let you heal back up with the gloves and amulet affixes.

Just note that you will be at 0 potions most of the time, as they get consumed by the Falcon constantly. So you should play defensively as much as you can to minimize damage.

Final Words
This is, by far, the weirdest, coolest, most fun build I’ve ever made. I don’t know if it can do Empowered quite yet (finishing up normal monos atm). But for reference, I took no damage fighting both Majasa (end of campaign) and Lagon (normal mono), and they both went down very quickly. I think I saw about 300 stacks of Ignite on Lagon.

As I said in the warning, I don’t anticipate this will actually be able to push high corruption, although I will go as high as I can with it and update this post accordingly when I do.

The Build Planner

Happy Gaming!

3 Likes

Don’t know if I’ll try this, but I LOVE that you made this build.

Also, have you considered using the Jungle Queen’s Chaps of Holding, or does your chance to find potions sustain you okay?

There is literally no amount of potions you can get to prevent the Falcon from draining them to 0. :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s a short video of the Stolen Lance Boss fight: