I dont see Boss

Please help, i can’t see the boss that is supposed to appear in the second chapter of the ruined era at the place where the bridge collapsed and i can’t go any further. I can see his attacks, but I can’t attack him, sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

Having lots of stuff like this happen across the board. Finally got through a Soul Bastion run but everything stopped working at the end so couldn’t progress so now I have to try yet again. Am having to reload many times daily and redo things over and over.

https://imgur.com/a/fdOTRTj

tried many times, with multiple characters, never have it there…but thanks for the advice. Of course I’ve reported the bug, I’ve looked at the forums, reddit…but it looks like I’m absolutely the only person in the world who has encountered this problem.

this happened to me too. go into steam and verify the game files. you’re probably missing the boss’s graphic files

1 Like

solved, just verified the game files via steam (didn’t know there was such an option). Thanks everyone for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.