I CANT LEVEL UP mi other skills

My problem its I have the requirments but I dosnt´ t let me, level up
screenshots of the evidence :

Dude there’s a giant chain telling you that the second half of the tree, including the skills, is blocked off to you.

2 Likes

then you need to start a new character and master warlock, not necromancer.

1 Like

When you pick your mastery, the second half of the other masterys passiv skilltree is locked because…Well, you are not these masterys. Makes sense doesnt it?

this is not apparent enough for new players.

because it can not be changed, it forces you to start again because you wanted another skill, but only later find you cant have it with the mastery you chose.

1 Like

If you could have every skill for each mastery, what what would be the point of choosing a mastery?

not the point i was saying but hey, since you asked.

its not about having access to all skills.

people should have the option to change mastery at least 1 more time, where all passives and skills are reset on activation.

this gives room for changing mastery when you chose something by accident without knowing what it really does.

my comment has absolutely nothing to do with permanent full access.

1 Like

Well, he was complaining about not having access to a skill. Perhaps he didn’t notice the skills available to each mastery when he selected the character? Assuming that was early enough? Maybe he hadn’t googled it before installing the game if the character creation screen was insufficiently early in the process for you? Maybe he didn’t notice the chain while he was levelling the character?

Yeah, that would help with that particular problem but it would create it’s own, such as ghe optimal path being to level up as mastery X then swap to mastery Y at “endgame” or wherever.

ok cool.

1 Like

I think this is stated very clearly on the Mastery choice screen when you go to select your master in the End of Time during Act 1.

You have this option 24 more times. That’s how many character slots everyone currently has now.

Ok my bad didnt know that I cant change my build I spend to much gold like a tard, thank y guys