I am GONNA NEED YOUR HELP LADS

Ok so I decided to mod Last Epoch and do a Offline Modded Run to Count my LP drops from 1-4. Problem is no way to filter for LP. Hence I am gonna need someone here to watch the vods of all the drops and add them to a spreadsheet.

Have fun. You alll got your work cut out for you.

Gonna update thread with higher corruption. As segments to hopefully create a decent source of information

Gonna be streaming on Youtube, and post links here. Hopefully this is helpful

ALright So I concluded A 2 hour test session of World [Campaign] and Monolith 1: Corruption zero for this test. Link to VOD https://youtube.com/live/aV7K1R8pNT0?feature=share

Take aways From Testing Still assumptions at this point

(1): Drop rates of items in the Open World are Tied to MAP LEVEL. The MAP level determines both the LP probability and the DROP table.

… Speculation: If you can determine which exact level each map is designated, it may be fastest way to target farm that SPECIFIC 0-1 LP unique. Possibility of 2LP is possible, as I had 1 drop out of the thousands I think i had. 3 LP never dropped

(2): Open World Seems to be capped to Weavers will 13 [on the map on which I tested so far].

(3): Entered lowest Monolith [corruption 0: lvl base]. Monolith maps do not have a cap on which items can drop unlike story mode and can drop all items within their drop tables.

Highest Item found was: 16 WV most common was 12-14 WV rings

[4]: Chests are affected by increased %todroprate from my limited testing, setting it to 100% chance to convert to a unique caused all drops in them to become uniques. Same for stock of merchants [have a separate loot table] with the exception of Gambler, and most likely as such Soulfire bastion trader.

[5]: Affixes shards did not increase in drop numbers from increasing the amount of drops.

Gonna be doing more testing later, to see if the higher lvl monoliths increase LP or just open a wider selection of items.

Yes, this has been the case for years & is an industry/genre standard.

Hit tab, the area level is in the top right corner. You’re welcome.

LP scales with area level with the max chance in a lvl 100. I don’t think LP is capped during the campaign but I could be wrong.

That shouldn’t occur, merchants were changed to never give uniques many years ago. The chest after a mono uses the character level to determin what to drop, hence it is possible to get t7 exalteds from a sub-lvl 90 mono via the chest at the end.

The area level determins the chance for LP, so empowered monos (lvl 100) have the best drop chance plus the widest drop pools (since there aren’t any items that would require >100 area lvl to drop).