I am a Blizzard refugee seeking asylum

I have just found this game today and will be a supporter within the hour. I really like what I am seeing so far. I love the fact it appears the team is super motivated and interact with the community.
I live in Virginia and look forward to being a part of this community. I am an older player that spends way to much time playing video games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome,

Feel free to stay a while and listen:

I’m not a blizzard gamer (It’s mutually exclusive with being a linux gamer) however the community here is pretty great! Be sure to check out the Official Discord and Official Wiki, both are great resources :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Haha. We need more old people like myself around here :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you

With blizzard doing what they’re doing and poe being windows only, last epoch is really the last place to go for me as well as a Mac owning archer. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also seeking asylum……….lol. This game looks great so far; hopefully it improves on the ARPG genre.

We have many adventurers that journeyed away from the distant lands of ‘Sanctuary’.

Welcome!

This is the closest game to how I feel D3 should have been. Not as polished or flashy as blizzard could have made it. But it is only alpha atm.

Welcome. The alpha is well worth the 50$.

Hi,

I’m in the same boat. Spent bunch of time playing D3, then some PoE and Grim Dawn. Now, here I am… hoping this game has the same lasting power that PoE and Grim Dawn have, since I keep going back to those games every couple of months. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I actually can’t wait for more updates and some polishing. So far I am very happy with my decision to buy into this game.

1 Like

I have come as well, welcome brother; I haven’t tried anything new yet, however the pre-alpha/experimental version is amazingly fun to play; I hope I can get a copy so I can play the updated version; there is so much to look forward to

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.