Huge FPS drops

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to the game and generally I am enjoying it. Yesterday I’ve finished current “story” content. Unfortunately, I have to say that at the beginning of the game optimization is much better than in later stages. Initially I had stable 130FPS at every setting set to ‘ultra’ (on 1080p), however later when I’ve fought “admiral” boss I’ve encountered first huge FPS drops (I had just 30fps…). In later stages of the game (Frozen Tree, Harbor, Lagoon’s Temple) I had “only” 90fps max but often when there was a lot happening on the screen I had FPS drops even to 18fps… Lowering details to “high” didn’t really make any difference here.

IMHO I shouldn’t have such problems on PC running Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2700Super…

I hope that future patches will bring big performance improvement because the game itself is enjoyable.

1 Like

Yesterday I’ve played a few Monolith runs and I’ve had few drops to even 8fps whilst having my GPU utilized only in 55% and CPU in 30%… This is bad…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.