Howl Wolf pack builds

Basically I want to try to create an Howl Wolf pack build, with maximum number of wolves, and I got some questions:

In the Summon Wolf skill:
I’ve seen many guides that say that you should go with the:
Lupine Endurance (2) > Wolfen recovery (2) > Earthborn (1) > Pack Hunters
But if I go with the upper option instead:
Savage Hunters (2) > Tundra Stalkers (3) > Winter Born (1) > Pack Hunters
The question is survivability of the wolves, will it be enough without the extra health and health recovery?
The issue is that I also want 4 points into Howl of Might, but with the HP build I could only go with 3 points, unless I find the helmet that gives me +2 to Summon Wolf, which is not guaranteed at all.

Also I wanted to try to include the Summon Thorn totem (and the popular Frenzy Totem) in this build, but never seen anyone uses it with Wolf pack… is it viable in this build?

If not, what other skills works well with this build?

I don’t take any mods for minion regen and life on beastmaster, its get enough to play comfortable even without any life boost nods

frenzy totem pretty good buf, and I think everyone used it(at least year or half year ago when I looking for build)
flat phys dmg, +200% wolves crit while active totem, haste and attack speed
idk why ppl ignoring this cool skill. also you can check my passives or skill points

planner

If you want to run 4/4 Howl of Might you could max out the top row of nodes that will allow your wolves to howl constantly (Snarl, Victory Howl, Battlecry). Those will give Howl of Might quite a lot of value, although you will likely need some +summon wolf skill points to fit everything you want.

With this setup, Frenzy Totem can be converted to Sloth Totem (since your wolves will be giving near perma frenzy from howling) for some armor shredding, and it’s nodes that trigger Etera’s Blessing every second provide another avenue for passive survivability and damage bonuses.

I’m doing Primalist under Druid now and maybe I can make totems with wolves. Yes, I think it would be easier if the drops were better

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.