My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

How would you build bleed marksman?

Hello friends,

I am new to Last Epoch, it’s my first week playing. I played PoE since open-beta and have put in thousands of hours over many years. For a long time it was certainly my favourite game.

Nice to meet you all!

My question is this: How would you go about building a bow build focused on bleed damage? Right now I feel like I’m squeezing out as much as I can from the trees, using Puncture and Hail of Arrows, but I’m having middling performance at best. I feel like I will never compete with a crit-based build at this rate. Currently I’m level 70 and I would say I’m probably doing about 4 or 5 thousand DPS.

I don’t have the two uniques I’m eyeing for the build yet though, those being the HoA bleed quiver and the bleed relic. I assume those will make the build quite comfortable but not exactly 400 wave competitive.

I would appreciate any and all feedback, and here is my planner (missing gear but I feel like the issue is probably more to do with my trees anyway since I’m quite new): Marksman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3d) - Last Epoch Build Planner

The quiver doesn’t seem to save, but I believe it’s called Sanguine Hoard.

EDIT: Ah also in case this might help anyone realizing why my build isn’t very good here is my save file upload: Marksman, Level 71 (LE Beta 0.8.3d) - Last Epoch Build Planner