How to receive Autumnal Wrap?

Im owning coppy for last 2 weeks, didnt play offline yesterday and was waiting for online to come back to live. Was in-game for like 2-3h and closed it. Then i see this post about Autumnal Wrap log in the game today morning and didnt receive anything.

Open the Shop in game, go to the “Owned” tab (furthest right tab), it should be in there.

I dont have nothing same with back cosmetic there nothing there, Only cosmetic i have is a pet that i own

oh thank you

Not only I didn’t get the cape yet, there is no such button either, just “equip cosmetics” button on the right. Meanwhile, twitch drop cape did get properly awarded. I assume they didn’t add the cape yet? Spent 4 hours yesterday trying to get in.

Twitch Drops go live today.
Equip Cosmetics is where all your Purchased or Gifted Cosmetics will be.
Click on the slot you want to use & it will show you any cosmetics you have for that slot.

And the Autumnal Cape isn’t there.

1 Like

:pensive: nothing yet. only see preorder

Just be patient then. It may not have been delivered to everyone yet.

I just logged in to check, & mine hasn’t been delivered yet.

It seems nothing has been delivered yet. If some have, then I guess its just taking time.

I see no autumnal wrap. There is already a twitch drop going which I have claimed and I have LE connected to twitch. That hasn’t appeared either.

But I’m not worried yet. In the past this sort of things have taken time to appear in game.

I still dont have it yet. Played since first day… I love the game though:)

I don’t think it’s been implemented yet. Devs are still trying to get servers to work 100%, so I expect we’ll get it after that.

Hi all! Any new about the drop of Autumnal Wrap? Thanks!

Check out the original post.
https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/an-update-to-the-refer-a-friend-program/63568

I received every twitch drop the same day but you should get it the first along with the bees, if it doesn’t show up then make a ticket.

The Autumnal Cloak and Bees are not the same as the Twitch drops. These will be received as soon as the devs can get things stabilized and get them posted to accounts. That’s why the original post about them says that everyone should receive them by 1 Mar, so opening a ticket won’t help.

BTW, welcome to the community.

Ups! Sorry, I did not check this post. Nice! We should wait a little bit then.

1 Like

apparently these items require twitch to get them

They drop from Eldar Gaspar…

sorry, I had to

Is there any update on the Autumnal cloak? Still haven’t got it.