How to Make Monoliths More Fun: Gambling!

Ah… was wondering if this would come up…

My skipping content is skipping content not gaining levels … if you wanna skip the campaign, then you can, but that means you are gonna be attempting arenas or monoliths at whatever level you skipped from…

In my opinion, you can skip the content that you dont like or find boring after the 5th runthrough, but skipping isnt fast levelling… at least not to me…

Gotta still earn your keep somewhere… maybe that means running a campaign map over and over for a few levels or something… but you aint getting it for free from me…

:crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s fair. People want to skip campaign which I think is fine considering there isn’t really a reward at the end. All that it really provides of value is smooth leveling curve. There isn’t really a reward at the end. Though the point still remains that it is the fastest and safest way to level early on (I haven’t played the new arenas or reviewed how the were changed, so I may be wrong here)

Since when was gambling fun again? I mean if you aren’t a gambler thou.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.