How to increase poison DoT damage applied by minions?

I started a new pure summon necro and dipped into all the minion %chance to poison nodes I could find and trying to understand which other modifiers increase the actual poison damage of the DoT effect. If anyone very experienced with game stats , please answer me a few points :slight_smile:

1 . Does ā€œ%minion damageā€ modifier increase the damage of the DoTā€™s my minions apply from %chance to apply? Because I see that any ā€œ%minion damageā€ will also update my ā€œ%minion damage over timeā€ stat .

1. Does ā€œ%minion damage over timeā€ modifier affects poison DoT damage or it only increases other damage-over-time spells like Golem fire aura or rogueā€™s flask ?

2. Does ā€œminion poison damageā€ affects the applied DoT or it only affects the natural poison damage my minions have or from damage conversions they get ?

3. Which exact modifiers currently in game directly affects poison DoT damage applied by minions from %chance to apply poison on hit ?

Iā€™m only interested to increase the poison damage applied by the ailment triggered from %chance to apply and not any other poison damage . I donā€™t care about modifiers that increase the poison damage like items converting melee/necrotic to poison or such.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

1 Like

Thanks man