How to get early support bonus

I bought this game early access in 2020 and i’ve heard theres a pack you get when you support the game during early access? How do I get this. Just came back to the game when I heard about full release.
I bought game through steam

I hav been wondering the same. I do have some little pet that i can equip to follow me around but shouldn’t there be a cape or something too?

There are a couple of free capes as part of launch twitch drops. Another free cape, the autumnal wrap will be given at a later date (exact date not confirmed yet) if you’ve played the game before 1 Mar 2024.

Ah ok, I missed the part about it being given out later - so that’s why :slight_smile:
Thanks!

And the bees, you forgot the bees!

Tbf, I was responding specifically to his question on capes :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe you are referring to the Traveler’s Backpack cosmetic.

That was given out February 23. I believe it was claimed through the character inventory screen by clicking on the Gift option.

I just got around to checking the game out after launch kickstarter backer but I dont see anything to claim rewards in game? should I still have all the previous rewards like the backpack? I tied the game key to steam back when they sent out the emails about that and converted from standalone launcher.