How to equip a minion-based Forge Guard (Manifest Armour)?

My build is a minion one, using various way to conjure Forged Weapons and Manifest Armour. Typically I’d put Minion Health and Minion Damage on everything I could, but I am wondering if that would be a bad choice here.

If Manifest Armour gets the stats from my Helmet/Gloves/Boots/Armour would that mean I do not want Minion affixes on any of those slots? I wonder if straight Physical damage boosts (% or flat or leech or attack speed etc) would be superior? I also have multiple Forged Weapons in play which do want Minion affixes on everything.

What’s the best approach?

I followed this build guide for my starter character this patch.

I breezed through the campaign, monoliths and i am having an easy time in empowered timelines too. The only unique you really need is the helmet. You can skip the body armor this guide suggest for any good rare/exalted piece you find.

For affixes as the build suggests i focused on Minion damage and health affixes because they benefit both, your Forged weapons and Manifest Armor.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.