How many echos in an empowered web?

I’m trying to farm an empowered web. I’m hoping to explore most of the web using goodish echoes, then reroll the rest, then reset the whole echo.

My question is, how do I know how much of the total web I can see? Does anyone know how many echos are usually in an entire web?

No & “lots”. The limit will be when the web starts getting “closed off” with Shade nodes, but apart from that, I want to say that each node is a coordinate on an x/y grid with the start as 0,0 so it would go on for as long as they want (depending on how many digits they use to store the coordinates).

Playing out as much of the web as I can get to max my instability/echo to potentially beat the 3rd quest boss 2x in a row seems more efficient to me, rather than getting a little bit of corruption for a smaller chance at the boss dropping the item you want.

Not sure if this is how they intend mono farming to be but when I reset the web it feels too punishing to go from getting 45-50 stability back to starting with 10 from each echo, to work back up to 800-850 stability.

If you reset a normal mono web it’ll give you at least 19-20 stability on the monos adjacent to the start. Corruption increases stability per mono, though it’d still be a big drop from ~40-50 down to ~20+.

Yes, this is intended, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to store 2x the stability required for the 3rd quest echo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.