How is channeled spells affected by spell casting?

Hey guys! Does Increase Cast Speed affect channeling (Other than the initial cast)?

If i remember correctly, it have to be stated, otherwise it does not. Like Warpath get increase effect from attack speed, becauses it stated.

Smelters Wrath have a node that can convert attack speed to increase crit chance. So it stated to.
But i am only 99% sure of this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh legit. Didinā€™t know about warpathā€¦ that says all i think :thinking:

So cast speed (either on the tree or passives/gear) wouldnā€™t affect the ā€œtick rateā€ of Ele Nova as a channelled spell?

Exactly. I tried with 25 more cast speed but i didint really notice a difference :thinking: excepted the initial cast.

I will test more later with 50%+ so i can clearly see if it does affect it or not

Hmm in theoery it should not, unless stated. But i Will be honest, i have never played that skill.

Tick rate isnā€™t affected. Neither on Disintegrate.

2 Likes

Awesome mate! Thanks for showing up again ^^ appreciate it!

Would love to see something that did affect tick rate. DoT damage is good, but ticks apply stacks :wink:

Iā€™m not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand it would be nice to see the tick rate increased by cast speed, it would give you another option to increase your dps, but on the other hand it frees up one affix slot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.