How far do you get with Pure minions build?

Im getting stuck around the low 200 corruption level. Only minions, Archers, Mages, Wraiths, Golem and Zombies. I find no matter how much I buff my minion defenses, my entire army dies to end bosses every single time they lay down ground effects. I HATE ward only low life build but that seems the only way to progress.

What are your most sucessfull pure minion builds… please share.

1 Like

Right now most likely Wraiths are the way to go or Wratithlord are on top of every possible minion build. I had always good experiences with a golemancer build and they never died on me but this was before 1.0. Maybe there is something wrong with the passive dmg reduction of pets or the % increases enemies get at a certain point are simply to much wehn they add up.

Yea I have even taken advantage of the bug that lets you stack insane minon life and minion regen items summon all your minons, then swap our for minion damage items to use in the fight. +800% minon life, +310 regen per second, Level 3 Jura just wipes them out. You may as well not invest anything in minion survival when fighting high level bosses.

1 Like

I couldn’t get past around 200 corruption with pure minions because they get melted even with me manually moving them out of stuff.

I swapped over to the Big Daddy Wraith and while it has it’s annoying movement bugs, I have been able to progress so far to 400 corruption with very little issue.

I was hopeful that LE would finally solve the “Pure Minion Builds Suck” issue, but I don’t any ARPG ever will.

3 Likes

Yea this is exactly my problem. Running monoliths at 230ish corruption is ok, you resummon a bit, but not big deal. But bosses around that level just auto wipe my army and I can’t keep up with resummons when it happens every single time the boss lays down a ground effect.

1 Like

Hm maybe this is the time for my “Disposable minions” approach. I love to see those lil buggers die and explode ^^.

1 Like