How exactly guilds work?

Ah, that does indeed suck. My Dad had a blood cancer that appeared to go into remission for a while then didn’t…

It’s a very niche edge-case benefit for not going either faction.

I wouldn’t even call it beneficial when I think about it ^^. I just let my less experienced pal descide what faction he wants and tag along no questions asked. It was just kind of a useless mindgame when I take a closer look at how things are with the factions.

1 Like

I’m SSF so it will be COF for me as I have zero interest in trading.

ok ty

No not really.
You need to phrase this the otherway around.

Circle of Fortune will have better/more drops compared to Merchant Guild. Both through Faction Ranks and Prophecies, which are both not available for Merchant Guild.

Merchant Guild just has regular random drops, like we are used to have.

So it is not like you decrease your drops by joinign the Merchant Guild, you are just missing out on some extra loot i nexchange for the ability to trade items.

1 Like

Well, technically true, but also technically false. The base drop rate in 1.0 will be nerfed. Which means that joining MG will mean worse drops than we have now. However, that will be more than offset by being able to trade.

yea but you need get gold to even buy items and if you drop 99% of garbage getting gold gonna be hard from auction houses cuz garbage items not gonna sell for much but so they are nerfing base drop rate hopefully not by too much i dont wanna grind 500 hours just for single character to have him decently geared

Crappy gear you can already find on your own, so I don’t expect an abundance of these, given that you need to spend favour for it. But I expect decent/medium-tier gear will quickly make its way to the market. Especially because you want to go up in rank so you need to buy/sell stuff.
I also expect that the market prices will start low because your first priority will be making the sale and increasing rank, rather than making a gold profit.

It’s so exciting that no one knows exactly how MG is going to work out for the average player.

Well, I’m excited anyway! :popcorn:

CoF4Lyfe!