How does the "Path of Judgement" node work?

As far as I can tell you get 1 adaptive spell damage per 5% healing effectiveness. So a 5% node on the passive tree provide +1 adaptive spell damage to holy trail and a 15% increased healing effectiveness idol add +3 but the tooltip damage never changes. It changes with all other + spell damage from the passive tree and items but not from healing effectiveness so clearly I misunderstood the node.

Yip, you have the basic concept of the node. It can be VERY powerful because its so hard to get flat damage generally. if you get your healing effectiveness up 500+ then its a very good skill.

Dont worry about the tooltip damage. Test things like this on the dummy.

Tooltip dps isnt reliable especially when you have conditional damage or DoT in a skill. It can be way out up or down. The devs are well aware of this and actually had a rework for the character sheet and tooltips coming but it got put on the backburner in favour of getting Multiplayer done. So we just need to be patient.

1 Like

Okay thanks, yeah I know most tooltips aren’t even close to accurate but seeing as the tooltip was changing with other stats I was confused why this one example wasn’t working.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.