How Do YOU Monolith?

Do you

• Full Clear?

• Race To End?

• Mix of Both?

1 Like

Race to end

Depends on what i want to achieve and how far i already pushed corruptions/limits of the build.

Generally i do clear everything that comes across, so everything i pull i kill.

If i am on an already very established build, that has no issues and needs to push corruption until it gets more difficult i usually rush a little bit more and just kill BIG mobs packs, when they stacked up.

When i am playing high corruption and already coem close to the limits of my build i clear everything i see on screen, that becoems dangerously close to pull, especially certain mobs packs/types, because gettign sandwiched sucks at 400+ corruption.

I also have been racing to the end, killing only what’s along the direct path of the echo’s objective. In my experience, this appears to be the most efficient way to interact with the MoF.

Same as Heavy. It is a mix. You have to kill everything you can with more than 300 corruption as it can be a pain to deal with. Minion builds struggle with aggro based on your screen aspect ratio (which includes offscreen). My Rogue and Sentinel builds just go to objective unless it gets into a chain pull. Mage tends to do a mix as well sometimes it gets a clear path other times is killing big mob packs for quick XP.

For me it’s usually a mix.
I clean most mobs that are on my way, but I don’t go for the ones that are aside.

Usually a mix. I would love to just zoom to the objective every time, but my OCD takes control and feels the need for “completion”.

It’s also most satisfying to get the much larger loot explosion from the chest at the end (I “Z” and sell all the junk).

It might also be roll of the dice but I have found that 99.9% of all the items I have used as crafting bases have come from drops in the map from mobs, and not from the chest at the end. It just seems that any T14+ bases with all 4 mods I use to try and T20 will only drop from mobs I kill in full clears. Conversely, any exalted items that have actually been usable for my character drop from the rewards or the chest and not the clearing mobs.

Just my experience so far.

This is situational, but rather a mixture of both. Depending on the situation, I can act differently.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.