How do i change factions plz?

How do i change factions want to leave mercahnt guild?

Go to the CoF guy and tell him you want to join?

You have to open the factions screen first and leave your current faction then go to the NPC for the new faction and join. They won’t let you join unless you have already left the other faction.

1 Like

According to Mike, you also need to remove all your gear before you leave the faction.

You may not need to but it’d become unusable, certainly.

In his stream, Mike said that the first step to switching factions is getting fully naked (in-game, not IRL, though no kink shaming).
Then you leave your faction, join the new one and then get dressed (again, in-game, not IRL, still no kink shaming).

oooh, i thought it was only for CoF gear

1 Like

No I’m pretty sure he said you need to get naked IRL too. It’s a ritual of some sorts. Gotta put your left hand in and shake it all about, or something.

4 Likes

If you switch factions, will you keep progress to that faction or will it be lost? Will I have to restart from rank 1?

You will keep the progress. If you decide to go back, you resume where you left off. Which only makes sense given that it’s account wide. A new character already has the rank you reached before.

Given the current (lack of) stability with stashes, servers, etc… do you really want to risk undoing the entire universe… just to leave a faction in a video game?

You also lose any acumulated favor for that realm

Given I’m getting divorced (very amicably), YOLO bitches!

1 Like

I hope you’re not switching factions.

There are many ways I could answer that, but no, I’m sticking with the same faction.

2 Likes

Given that you’re british, isn’t saying you’re getting divorced amicably a redundance? “Oh dear, I suspect this marriage isn’t working anymore.” “Quite right. Shall we hop on to the notary then?” “Cheerio.”
I mean, I expect a lot of passive aggressiveness, but always amicable.

Oh hell no! One of my friends works for a legal firm (who I’ll be using shortly to get everything sorted) & he is well aware of just how expensive & not-amicable divorce can get…

1 Like

Y = Fraction Screen