How can I get my items restored asap?

Okay, so I just lost three very important items for my build, and I simply can’t play anymore without them.

One of the items is sort of my fault, but the other two simply disappreared and can’t be found again.

The first one was a unique Unstable Core. I didn’t realize until very late (lvl 83+) that you could insert items into the eggs for the Nemesis. I did so with my unique item and empowered it, but I didn’t realize you could lose the item permanently. They should really warn you about that. They only warn you that the items will be temporarily lost while it is empowered. After defeating the Nemesis, I died as well, and now the chest dropped onto the ground and I can’t pick it up.

The two other items is clearly a pure bug though. When the Nemesis UI was opened, I dragged the item onto an item slot, and it simply disappeared. Not as in dropped on the ground, it just went poof and was never to be seen again. I thought I missed something so I repeated the process with my gloves, and the same thing happened.

I could drop other items onto the ground and pick them up again, but when dragged to the Nemesis UI, they simply disappeared forever.

I need these items back as I simply can’t play without them, and I don’t have any backup at all.