Horses & the Ability to Horseback Riding

Dear Developers Please Add Horseback Riding with Horses in the Game If Possible and Thank You.

1 Like

This isn’t an MMO.

1 Like

To be fair, Sacred 1 & 2 had it, but they were open world arpgs. Don’t think it makes sense in a non-open world arpg.

Fine, no horses. How about llamas?

1 Like

Wouldn’t say that the game is big enough for that and all classes already have one or more movement abilities.

Yes, that is totally a worthwhile addition and something the devs should prioritise over trivialities such as new content, the unfinished madteries and bug fixes.

I like it! More travel options would be welcome. Maybe not highest priority, but yeah, mounts for running around maps after going the wrong way/speeding through campaign…

If they accept to do your llama, I want a camel.

1 Like

Where’s my Palus mount, EHG???

Dear Developers Please Add NO Horseback Riding with Horses in the Game If Possible and Thank You :smiley:

1 Like

Why would you want an inferior less-grumpy Llama? Can camels even spit acid? Sad…

Camel can spit, alright.
And they can carry up to 900 pounds for 25 miles a day. Imagine all the exalted junk that I can hoard in dusty stashtabs.
NINE HUNDRED POUNDS OF EXALTED, YO!

2 Likes

Please just add electrical cars seriously, what about the sustainable development ?!,!

2 Likes

And flying mounts, better yet electric flying mounts. So we can fly over zones into oblivion :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.