Hope it gets optimized

This too.

1 Like

Here are all temperatures, these are in idle:

1. 20210605-230600 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB 2) 20210605-230515 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

And these are while gaming:

1. 20210605-232436 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB 2) 20210605-232500 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

Specs: Intel Core i7-6700K NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 16GB

I play in 1920x1080

Yikes. I’d be nervous about reaching 90c too. Definitely look into some of the points raised in this thread.

1 Like

Without spending too much time on this…

Dont know your ambient temp…

Your CPU is a little warm… not dangeously so but warm… enough to make me want to cool it more.

Your rear case fan is working its arse off at 5000rpm but the other fans are less than 1000rpm?

Memory and other components are a little warmer than I personally would like - my gut is saying that your case is getting a little toasty overall and its affecting everything…

Your GPU is throttling but I dont understand why its fan is only on 55% - at those temps the GPU fans should be maxed out trying to cool the GPU - if you have some strange fan curve in place to keep the system quiet then you have a problem here…

The 95c hotspot is seriously not good.

3 Likes

Thanks on your input guys, I will definitely see what I can do to improve this.

I bought one of those cheaper Arctic air coolers and placed it to blow towards the intake of one of my PC older cases in the lab that was getting a bit warm for my taste. It dropped the temp from an uncomfortable 78 down to 61 just by improving the airflow from a cooler external source. Proper ventilation is essential as your system gets older.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.