Holy Judgement Paladin (Sentinel) | Build Guide 0.8.4E

Video

Build Breakdown

Overview

Hello Travelers,
Here we are with the Holy Judgement Paladin Build Guide for the Sentinel class in Last Epoch
This build is very tanky with the use of Sigils Of Hope, Holy Aura and Smite to give us tons of healing. We do most of our damage through Judgement and Consecrated Aura, while applying ignite and spreading flames through smite. The single target on this build is pretty low. But is shines better in aoe situations and keeping you alive through most big boss hits. (Looking at you T4 Julra)

Like and Subscribe for more Last Epoch content!

Gearing

Offense
Healing Effectiveness
Attunement
Fire Damage
Elemental Damage Over Time

Defense
Healing Effectiveness
Health
Critical Strike Avoidance
Resistance Cap
Armor
Block
Endurance

Build Planner

Current Build

Legendary Chase Version
(keep in mind 4lp on any of these Items are really rare)

Loot Filter

https://pastebin.com/79GD7YrG

Leveling

Leveling Guide

So this build I would recommend leveling with warpath starting with the reducing channel cost nodes and then go for melee damage and fire damage wit smite casts. Once you start working into paladin and get judgement I would swap to this build

Conclusion

Final Thoughts

this build has a lot of potential to carry pretty far and lots of build potential. Like I said the single target is pretty wanting. but it is really good if you want to farm some nodes and hinting for good items.

LOOKING FOR OTHER BUILDS?

Check Out my Other Builds Here

Other Last Epoch Guides

:sparkling_heart:SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/30eDnN1

Crafting Guide:

How Defenses Work:

Defense 101:

How to Import Loot Filters

How To Set Up Loot Filter:

:headphones:Last Traveler Podcast Now On Spotify​:headphones:

Discord

We have an amazing community!
Want to join in on build discussion and theory crafting? Or just chat with friendly people?

Come hang out with us

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.