Holy fire (Judgement) doesn't seem to boost smites damage

This is my Judgement Tree.

https://imgur.com/vDpJ0A1

Supposedly when I use judgement it should call down 4 smites which do 80% more damage, however these smites frequently do less damage than when they are cast by other sources, such as direct casting or via the Winds of justice node in warpath.
I have 1 single increased damage while channeling affix totalling 19% I don’t think that 19% increased should override 80% more damage from that node, so I’m wondering if the specific language might be misleading? It does specify other abilities which made me specifically think it would work with the smites it calls down. Anyways they frequently deal less damage than other ways of casting the spell when if I understand it correctly they should be doing significantly more.

I’ve reproduced the issue and made a note of it internally. It may just need an update to its description that it only applies to its subskills, rather than to all skills that it procs. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.