Holy Aura - Flame Burst not proccing

I have spec’d Holy Aura into the Flame Burst and 1 point into the Improved Flame Burst node. Will post my full current tree below for Holy Aura. I see no stacks, I watch closely and count the hits and see nothing that looks like a Flame Burst. It doesn’t seem to be working. I was using Rive, but then switched to just the basic Attack skill and that failed to work. As far as I can tell, there is nothing happening with the skill. If something is happening, it is not visually clear and there is no stack indicator to help pair any visuals with what is happening.

Holy Aura specialization currently
https://i.imgur.com/99ChQjV.png

3 Likes

Same problem

1 Like

I have the same problem. Before release, Fiery Inquisition was visible and also indicated its stacks icon under the opponent’s health bar along with the other debuffs.
I just tried with a couple of physical attacks and auto attacks as well. There is no visible trace on the opponent, nor does it appear among the debuff icons

I too have yet to see my Flame Burst proc off my Rive attacks. Even if they were happening in the background I’ve not seen any flame bursts release from the enemies who should have reached 60 stacks.

i got the same problem!. When I first allocated “Flame Burst” mere hours ago I could see the “Fiery Inquisition” stacks below enemy health bar next to ignite etc. and i could see yellow Explosion going off. But now, mere hours later, stacks dont show anymore and “Flame Burst” wont trigger. I tried restarting the game, verified/repaired game files through steam but stacks still dont get applied and “Flame Burst” is not happening anymore. Neither with Rive nor Autoattack nor any other Sentinel melee skill I’ve tested.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.