Holy Aura - Against the Odds

When i use holy aura i get the double - 25% dmg but i dont get extra +25% chance and +5 mana … it just stays on 25% and 5 mana! i thought on use i geht -50% dmg and 50% chance to get 10 mana… anyone else tried?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.