High RAM usage

I noticed every time I run this game, from the moment I launch it, my RAM usage jumps from an idle of around 20-30% to 90-95%. Is anyone else having this issue? I have 32GB RAM so I’m surprised its using most of it like its Google Chrome. It doesn’t necessarily affect my gameplay, unless I’m on my Nova Frost Claw Runemaster, but that’s something I’ve come to expect with that much of a visual vomit of a build.

Was wondering if anyone here has experienced the same thing and if they’ve found out a way to help alleviate that.

I’ve tried: changing my graphic settings, verifying game files and setting it to High-Performance Mode in my Nvidia Control Panel and in my Windows Graphic Settings (idk if this one actually helps, afaik this one is more of a GPU thing).

I’ve also noticed that it takes like a minute for the game to close when you select “Exit Game” so I’ve been force closing the app in the Task Manager.

I am running this on linux and I have the same issue. After running Monoliths the RAM usage just builds. I have 16 GB or RAM and 60 GB of SWAP (Paging on Windows) I see Last Epoch use 12GB or RAM and another 8GB of SWAP. Close the game and SWAP goes to 0 and RAM goes to 2GB of usage. It is definitely the game. I assume it is holding on to all the info you just used for each level instead of clearing it like it should be doing.
Not a GPU thing.