High Latency during "Loading Echo" and mob heavy combats

High Latency during “Loading Echo” and mob heavy combats happens solo and multiplayer. Much more worse in wave content.

This latency effects my whole pc. My discord latency jumps to 2k ~ 3k during this periods. My whole internet traffic almost stops. After waiting a long period of time, everything unravels one by one like downloading a file. During that time the last epoch instance is only using ~170kb of internet, but my network as you see in the task manager is jumping to ~3mbps.

I put the screen shots in the zip file.
Thanks!
Player.log (610.7 KB)
Player-prev.log (63.2 KB)
Le.zip (92.5 KB)

No one having this issue ?
Game freeze in high mob density and than unravels slowly if you are not dead. During this periods the download of the game passes 100k and game freezes.
Haven’t killed a single big boss in the monolith since finishing campaign due to this bug - error what ever you wanna call it.

Having the same issue,

I have a 10 mbps connection and never seen a streamer have the same issue i wonder if this is a problem only for little connections

I have 14mb up, 800k down.
how much is your DL ?

I have 7mb up / 700kb down

I think the problem is the upload. I have 2 different gsm lines. One of them is almost same with my land line and it does the same thing.
The other line had almost 3mb upload. And you can play relatively better with that line.

I hope this is addressed in the coming patch. The game play of other party members are also effected from this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.