High Corruption Questions

1162 corruption.

I have a question. more/less and increase/decrease are counted here in the same way as in the damage formulas?

The opponent has 5 times more health, with the first 35% of health with bonus protection. In this case, this is 95% of the bonus health (from the base). And for that I get 20 item rarity?

Another question.

It turns out that mobs deal 2624% damage from the base (26 times more?). Do I get 64% item rarity as a bonus?

The third question.
If I take these two modifiers.
Rar mobs have 2624% health (from the base). At the same time, 35% of this has a 50% protection bonus, which is a bonus 459% of the base health.

And for this I get 84% item rarity? Do I understand correctly?

Yes, more/less & increased/decreased are applied as the rest of the game as taught you about them.

No, you’d get the 675% increased item rarity that it says.

Yes, I overlooked the basic value of item rarity for the level of corruption, it is not 675% of course, since it is already with 3 modifiers.

But the question remains the same. if the corruption modifier is multiplied with monolith modifiers, which are also enhanced with the level of corruption, why do the positive bonuses just add up…

Probably so the item rarity/exp modifiers don’t get too bonkers.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.