Hi!, i died on arena, but my minions finish the wave and i lvlup XD

Is interesting how my character keeps gaining exp even if im dead, playing a lvl50~ beastmaster, with 4 wolf, 1 bear and 1 raptor, + 1 frenzy totem and +5 ice totem’s. I just watch my creeps kill everything all the time, but i was on my first arena ever, wave 49, and i got killed, but my minions killed everything.

Screen: https://imgur.com/7dsVL6W

2 Likes

Grats on the levelup and grats to your pets to continue their job.
You have taught them well :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

I’d suggest an ability that enables pets to revive the player. Would be a nice gimmick :paw_prints::grin:

And totally broken/unfair for HC (even though I don’t think you would actually want to see it in-game).

Or a system like in the VR game Pistol Whip:

When you die, it’s not over, but you’re temporarily put into a “damaged” mode. If you die again while damaged it’s over. After eliminating a certain amount of targets you’re put back into “full health” mode.

Nope, was a joke :laughing:

Yeah. Many games have something like this. Borderlands, The Devision, Warframe, Anthem, Wolcen, Guild Wars, … In some games you can even crawl away from danger. Sometimes you are revived when you kill an enemy and you also can be revived by allies.

Best one I saw.

Was a raid boss in World of Warcraft, was the final boss to iirc. Who died to warlock dots, after he wiped us!..We had to laugh, as we ressed and looted him!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.