Herald of the Scurry drop rate?

Hi! I am trying to get Herald of the Scurry on CoF, but it never seems to drop. Does it drop i normal monoliths (black sun) or only on empowered? It would get my build going in time for Empowered. Kind regards

You must search for Unique or Set Helmet - rewards - It’s rare drop, for me it drop on normal but chances on empowered are much larger. Generally farming normal monoliths have no sense

Thanks for the reply. I thought that Herald of the scurry was not a Set helmet?

No but echo reward name is “Unique or Set Helmet”

Timeline to target farm: The Black Sun (“Unique or Set Helmet” echo rewards)

1 Like

The timeline is only providing exclusive Unique/Set Echo Rewards. These can spawn very rarely in normal, but target farming that is not worth it.

What is important here, the Item is Level 73, which means it can only drop in area level 73 and above.

The Black Sun Timeline is lvl 66 baseline, which means it will never drop, neither randomly nor as Unique Set Helmets.

You need to farm timelines above level 73 to get it as random drop.
For target farming you can only use Circle of Fortune Unique Helmet Prophecies if you Canvt do empowered already.

You could push corruption in the Normal Black Sun Timeline as well to increase the level of the timeline, but I would say that is not worth the effort.

4 Likes