Help with a loot filter

Greetings, I was hoping to get some help with a loot filter I’m working on.

I’m a bit confused on how to set this up. Example let’s say I want to Recolor all gloves with melee attack speed tier five or higher how would I go about setting this up.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Create a new rule, select recolor, choose which color you want, then add (in the right side) item type, select gloves, then add affix, select melee attack speed, then click on advanced and change “Tier of individual affixes” to more or equal than 5.

EDIT: this might help you as well - [1.0] Heavy'z Casual Loot Filters for all Classes v4

Hello there,

what exactly are you confused by? Did you try setting something up already and it did’t work as you expected it to work?

What you asked for would be achieved with one singular rule. If you want to recolor all gloves with Tier 5 or higher melee attack speed.
The rule would have two conditions:
Affixes: Melee Attack Speed → Advanced Option Tier of individual affix must be: More or Equal Than 5
Item Type: Gloves

Here is the filter for ingame
Example Gloves AS.xml (1.2 KB)

I made some small guide how the loot filter works a long time ago, maybe that will help you as well understand the loot filter better.
It is very old, but everything said there is still relevant and true:

1 Like

Thank you for your help.
I know it seems simple, but I get confused by the Tier of individual affix must be: More or Equal Than 5 options and what they mean, I confess I was never good with math

1 Like

Loot filter seems more complicated than it really is. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to do things on your own easily :slight_smile:

More or equal means it needs to match the number or be a higher number.

In math the sign for more or equal is ≥ and less or equal is ≤. This is a combination of the “> and =” or “< and =”

In your case you wanted 5 so more or equal 5 means 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 … etc
Alternatively you could also say “more than 4”, that would be the same in terms of filtering.