Hello!

Virgin post here!

Hiya!

Hi there!

Admit it, you just wanted to sport that Epoch badge. :smiley:

Hehe. Got caught xD

Wow! Epoch Supporter! Show it with pride, you deserve to.

Can’t wait to fight the boss you’ll come up with :slight_smile:

Hey everyone

Hi there,

Thanks for joining us!

Hi to you

Hi!

Hello!

I wonder what my title badge looks like…

Edit: It looks very nice!

hey folks!

edit: no badge for me? ma email is the same as kickstarter. should have the oracle supporter badge :frowning:

hello!

[quote quote=6766]hey folks!

edit: no badge for me? ma email is the same as kickstarter. should have the oracle supporter badge :frowning:[/quote]
Hello,

It appears that you registered this Last Epoch account three hours ago.

We haven’t run the script again since you registered. You’ll get your title the next time we do. I have checked and confirmed that your KickStarter pledge was successful and under the same e-mail address. Thank you for supporting us, and I apologise for the delay.

[quote quote=6787]

hey folks! edit: no badge for me? ma email is the same as kickstarter. should have the oracle supporter badge 🙁
Hello, It appears that you registered this Last Epoch account three hours ago. We haven’t run the script again since you registered. You’ll get your title the next time we do. I have checked and confirmed that your KickStarter pledge was successful and under the same e-mail address. Thank you for supporting us, and I apologise for the delay.[/quote]

no need to appologise there :slight_smile:

i thought it would be something automated, but since it wasnt, must be something like a manual check, so no problem there, tank you for the fast reply.

Fabulastic!

Hi there all!

test

Is this thing on?

Edit: Yes, my badge is working now :slight_smile:

hello