Health Bar for Scorpions is not to scale and ease of movement

I will include a link to what I’m referring to but last night while playing in the first part of Chapter 5 (The Majasan Desert) I came across scorpions who’s health bars were located on a (figurative) mountain’s distance from the model.

Scorpion Bug

I would also like to address this same map as far as area of movement. There were some really tight spots to move through and it felt like at some points I was clipping on objects and getting stuck. It was frustrating and the movement did not feel fluid at all. I would have to move my mouse to a corner of the screen just to get my character to move in a straight line down. Upon examining the map I noticed that is how the map was intended. Is there a way or do you intend on going back through and cleaning up the boundaries for a map. In the screenshot you will see there is plenty of space the character could move, but because the borders are wide you literally have a very small pass to thread through.

Ease of Movement

Thank you and I hope this helps.

edit: I forgot the most important thing. Thanks for all your hard work. I’m really loving the game. Keep it up.

Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.