Healing Hands Divine Catalyst

I am disappointed. Maybe I didn’t read it well enough, but the bolts don’t trigger unless Healing Hands actually heals you, so you need to build in a way that you are always missing health.

Yeah I actually noticed this when I was reading it, but I wasnt sure if it counted.

But yeah it does, the logic is there too because there is a node in paladin that gives you healing inc/damage if you healed recently. this only procs if you actually heal hp. and thats how the game determines “healing”

If you use a life draining item, you get to basically always cast them. its a shame that needs to be used that way, but I guess it makes it a bit more interesting.

id just change it to bolts on cast. it already does not proc on each channel if you turn it channeling even if you heal, nor if you proc the healing hands. Seems overly restrictive.

But… I did try it out offline and was confused cause it said they scaled with nodes that work on divine bolt and says its casts X bolts. Well if you give divine bolt more projectiles in paladin, and proc it with 5 points. you shoot 2 dozens bolts and it looks crazzzy.

I just figured it would work on hit since it is after the node that makes HH do damage. I don’t even know if that node works.

Currently the best use seems to be to augment Smite.

TBF, the node does specify tjat you need to dirdctly cast HH and heal someone.

Curious, with Divine Catalyst and the proc of the Divine Bolts. Do the Divine Bolts that are triggered by using Healing Hands trigger the passives Consecrated Storm and Holy Winds?

I would assume it does.