HC Totem Build Feedback

hello, i was trying to make a custom build
here it is Druid, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4) - Last Epoch Build Planner

i’m asking is this a viable one? i havent got to it, since it’s just a plan
my strategy was trying to use COLD for my build. my primary attack is using healing totem (from spriggan form) + vines, 2 wolf and 1 spriggan pet. btw my form should be interchangable from spriggan<>swarmblade (for even more pet bonusses)

as passive, i go for max cold as possible and minion dmg, as well some health or should i go otherwise (health first then damage)

i still dont get it when my build (old one) could withstand almost everything, but some bosses just 1 shot me, usually those skill with channeling/spot? idk what it’s called, usually spell with radius

also question, should i get unhollow core/spriggan hearts for my totem? can 1 thorn hit single enemy multiple times?
and then spell damage, is it increase all spell? like cold, void etc, because my character page only show increase on spell damage
thanks

Being One-shot (or almost) is normal on this big attack from boss, you need to dodge them quicky rather than tanking them.

Thorn from Totem can only hit one unit but they release many of them in a single cast and each on them can hit the same target. So yeah, Unhollow Core & Spriggan Hearts are good Rare & Boss (and high health monster).

Spell Damage increase all ability than have the ‘Spell’ Tag in his tooltip except Minion.

In regard of your build, I would have a lot more to say but i’m runing out of time. Maybe a kind soul could help you with that. :slight_smile:

the only HC toon not geting one shot was paladin, the other not so much

about unhollow+spriggan, i think it’s a waste of points. it’s only hit 1 at a time for each burst. also with limited spread, it actually limits it’s own fields of fire, especially when surrounded. better just spam them

and spell, is that a bug? since on passive trees, wisdon of the wild, it’s clearly said for minions too

anyway, take your time, thanks for the answer.
i just wish they put undo button before permanently enable the points. waiting for upgraded skills are also a pain

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.