Harbingers don't spawn, faction not accessible

Using a character I had at level 95 already, in Legacy. Empowered monos had already been unlocked. I since beat several empowered bosses, no Harbingers spawn. I saw a thread where someone suggested to beat a normal mono boss which would spawn the harbinger and the quest, however this didn’t work either.

I have unlocked the faction on another character, in legacy, so you can see that there is a quest for part 2 on the mono map screen. I have an eye in my inventory, but clicking on it doesn’t unlock the way point, the screen just shifts to the island with the locked waypoint. The faction is also not visible on my faction screen.

2 Likes

I have a similar issue. All my ranks for Forgotten Knights has reset to zero. I am at Harbingers of Ruin: Part 5 but for some reason the ranks are gone.

Reading comprehension on my part at least: The key was to complete a level 90 normal mono. Specifically Spirits of fire, last ruin or age of winter. This would spawn the harbinger and progress the quest.

Same has happened to me and others I see. Pretty serious bug, hope it’s fixed soon! I was on the Aberoth Kill quest, faction reset next time I logged in and now it won’t let me challenge him, seems like I need to kill all 10 again.

When my hc lich die i loose all Forgotten Knights ranks from 10 to 0 on all others hc characters that are ailve then i make a new Warlock on hc and after killing the 90 timeline boss the harbringer dont spawn pls fix this