Hand of Judgement

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Made a build on LastEpochTools that uses judgement aura variant and it still uses the gloves, that area increase is a massive qol especially since you’re stacking mana anyways.

The gloves were absolutely BUSTED with the added flat fire damage, I think they feel tuned to be in line with other non-broken builds.

Ive seen your build and its just a CG aura build the gloves are not needed at all and its the exact opposite of the on hit build that they envisioned with these gloves. The problem is with the current skill tree of Judgement there is no way to actually buff the on hit version without CG just being better still . With how pious ( even having only 1 point ) plus the no cooldown node work together there is no point in it even having no cooldown because you will just be at -20 mana very quickly. I dont like how volatile reversal is a band-aid fix to sentinel builds.

EDIT - im sure your build is strong and most likely faster than my on hit version but that doesnt mean the on hit version should feel insanely counter intuitive.

In thory they are still busted when you think about the possibility to get 150ish attunment if you slot attunment everywhere with a godroll. That’s 450 base dmg thats more then doubble still more then 2 times the unique weapon with the most base damage and added dmg combined (If i haven’t forgott anything ^^). That’s rather strong and a good thin but I’ll happily gice +1 base dmg for -2 to -4 sec cd on Judgment and a % increased fire dmg instead of the %CDR to be able to use the gloves for a wider build array and make at least use of ignite even thou your ignite chance is weak without the roll on the weapon.

Hmm, since I’m farming the build up anyway I’ll see what I can brew to make it feel good (for the hit version). I have a feeling it’ll probably be a combo build where you hit on the downtime with another ability and use judgement on cool down.

I don’t see a way to make judgement a constant slam main damage skill natively and I doubt that’s even the intent with the skill consider the numerous more multipliers in the tree.

I would say they need to move Pious Offering and not have it gate keeping Urgent Inquisition. And most likely lower the increased mana on Urgent inquisition. Its pretty obvious something isnt working as intended when aura builds take 5 / 5 Pious offering to click one time And on hit builds stuggle to even take 1 / 5 Pious offering because the +40 mana cost on Urgent inquisition is absolutely insane.

And even if all this happened there is no attack speed on the gloves…guess where attack speed roles normally. Weapons and gloves only… nice

Sure, as of now having be spammable ( with much lower mana cost on urgent inquisition ) it would be to strong but thats why i think they need to overhaul the skill tree in general. its stuffed full of WAY to many more multipliers. They can have much more paladin flavor added with less damage but spammable and it would actually be enjoyable

I mean sentinel already has a plentiful amount of quick hitting skills, it feels more like inquisition is a qol improvement to allow for hitting pack after pack rather than having to kite between packs.

I use javalin to increase judgments damage, works okayish to use it in the downtime of judgment so your judgment does more dmg. On top of it with Holy trail it’s a nother source of ignite chance.
Maybe smite procc on throwing attack on top of it to have even more ignite. Holy aura is a non brainer and then there is nothing anymore I can think of that realy makes sence. VR for mana gain sure but then there is still one empty skill slot :D.

Yeah that’s why the gloves need to make up for it. We don’t have a chance to make a decent crit build as well. So far i think the gloves might’vbe not been that overtuned at all and are overnerfed right now… We have no “When unarmed” general idols so the gloves aren’t a good choice for anything BUT I just want to play something “new and different”. Maybe they need to implement the “The belt of the holy champion” to compliment what they have started with the glove to finaly make a boxer build work or they add some kind of brass knuckle with what you still count as unarmed but what offers some needed weapon stats like flat crit chance and attack speed.

Guess we have to agree to disagree. Let me know if you solve the puzzle of judgement on hit build. No cheating though! i dont want to see holy trail javelin ! and for extra credit i dont want to see volatile reversal either! :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol then there aren’t enough skills to specc in :smiley:

Yeah if I do on hit builds definitely no VR. Reversal just feels like inherently a spell based skill to me would be a shame to use it in every build lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.