Hammer Throw, Smite, and Frenzy Totem bugs

I ran into a few bugs while playing each mastery through the campaign, and thought I should report them here.

Hammer Throw has an annoying bug where the character performs the attack animation and spends mana, but no hammers are actually thrown and no damage is done. This issue seems to happen most commonly if you attempt to throw hammers into enemy projectile attacks that are about to hit you. Once the issue triggers, it continues on all subsequent uses of Hammer Throw until you either change zones or use a different projectile skill. (for example Smite clears the issue, Lunge does not) I was not ever able to recreate the issue on demand, but it happened frequently during the immortal era of the campaign. (roughly 20+ times for me) I only ever encountered the issue after unlocking the devouring aura mod, but I don’t know if that impacts the bug at all.

I encountered one graphical issue and one gamebreaking issue while using Smite with the skill set as a movement skill. I was often casting Smite and Lunge at nearly the same time, and this very often produced a graphical bug when Smite triggered second. After arriving, the character model doesn’t animate movement until you use a skill. You just kind of stand still while moving. The gamebreaking issue occurred in the coastal pools zone. (the one where you have to kill giant crabs and collect eggs) The eggs appear to be valid targets for Smite, and in the case of the egg patch directly southeast of the quest npc, if you use Smite as a movement skill and target that egg patch it teleports you under the map. As there were no other valid targets on screen, I was forced to exit the game and reload to get out from under the map.

Finally, the skill node for Frenzy Totem that enables auto casting of Eterra’s Blessing does not inherit any of the skill nodes placed on Eterra’s Blessing. It only casts an unspecialized version.

Some terrain certainly has this kind of issue, I can’t think of any other reports for enemy projectiles interfering with Hammer Throw.

That’s a known issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.