Hammer Throw fizzles in area around Nemesis

In a small area around the Nemesis hammers fizzle. They both cannot be created and preexisting ones will vanish. They are also not invisible as when you summon the Nemesis monster you can not damage it.

Hammer throw has had some terrain type fizzling issues in the past but this makes the Nemesis interaction pretty bad. You have to manually drag the Nemesis monster away from the zone, also other monsters that were near cannot be damaged in the zone so before you click on the Nemesis you have to drag them away as well.

https://i.imgur.com/RbsC2Ze.jpeg

This is also happening to me. I took the following Nodes. Avatar of the Spire, Winged Hammers, Steadfast Path, Catapult, Balista, Rapid Throw, Weighted hammers.

Same happens for Volcanic Orb - it just disappears when created in area around nemesis.

Same with Puncture and Multishot. Theres ~3 character wide radius around the nemesis thingy that blocks projectiles.

I think this is an issue with projectiles in general. Same thing happens with Wandering Souls and the Spectral Putresence node. Any AoE ability works but there seems to be a circle around the nemesis spawn location that just deleted projectiles.

I will add my voice to this as it is happening with my hammers too.