Hammer Throw cant hit voidwing nest

Just ran through Shattered Valley(Ruined Era) and my hammers cant hit the voidwing nests. I tried 3 different nests, same result on all. In the next zone The Courtyard/Temple of Eterra I had no troubles hitting the voidwing nests with Hammer Throw. I searched and found a topic from february about the same, there it was requested video and/or skill tree. That got no response, so im making this new report. You can see in video I hit the Voidwing Nest once, but thats an axe from me having 3/5 Axe Thrower in Sentinel passive tree.

https://i.imgur.com/wWZy9M2.jpg

It kinda looked as though the nest was in a “sweet spot” where all of the hammers missed it. Did you try from a different position?

I did try several ways, first time through the zone it happened on 3 different nests. I decided to go back and make this video after I had entered next map, and tried several things back and forth between the two nests at the location in the video before I started recording. Thats why its missing some health, do to lunge, shield throw and probably some axes from the passive tree.

1 Like

Thanks for the report!

The issue has been found and will be fixed!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.