Hack & Slash - New Axes coming in Sands of Majasa Update (0.8.3)

These look great, particularly the 2-handers. I do wonder why the jade axe needs an implicit resistance though, seems to disqualify it as an offensive option right off the bat.

Not really, plus it caps your poison resist in 1 go. Having options is good.

the axes look pretty loving the new art coming this update in everything. Cant wait to tinker around <3

I can think of a lot of builds utilitzing that already as a crazy good defensive option.

If you are playing a Aura Of Decay Lich (which self-poisoning herself), using this Weapon + “less damage taken from critical strikes”, you covered 2 defensive stats with one single item, that’s pretty strong.

Just one example.

Having defensive options for weapons is not bad, just because you personally might not be as interested in using it.

Also poison resistance doesn’t look particularly usefull currently, because poison damage is not that important atm.

But from the 083 teaser and what we know so far, i could see poison damage becoming mroe important (Snakes anyone?!?!)

1 Like

Hi, can I please request when you review Blunt Weapons they can include ‘Minion Melee Damage’ affix rolls as they cannot (last I played), Axes/Swords and Polearms can

The Lucerne basetype is really strong for Manifest Armor but cannot have this roll, anyway thanks, really like the 2d art on the axes

That new art is sooo good! Thank you for sticking to the plan and giving us incredible weapon and armor models instead of hiding them all behind mtx sales.

That class is like mix betwwen barb and druid from d2… Love that idea

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.